Violin Playing As I Teach It (Dover Books on Music) Book Free

Read Violin Playing As I Teach It (Dover Books on Music) book online now. You also can download comics, magazine and also books. Get online Violin Playing As I Teach It (Dover Books on Music) today.
Violin Playing As I Teach It (Dover Books on Music)

  • Brand Name: Auer, Leopold Mfg#: 9780486239170
  • Shipping Weight: 0.30 lbs
  • Manufacturer:
  • Genre:
  • All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.

Download Book Violin Playing As I Teach It (Dover Books on Music)


Auer (1845–1930) was the teacher of many of the leading violin virtuosos of the 20th century and this exemplary collection of principles and guidelines covers holding the instrument, practicing, tone production, bowing, fingering, phrasing, and much more. Many of the chapters are illuminated by biographies of Davidov, Wieniawski, Seidel, and other famous musicians.